Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

PawnShop kings

5:00 PM 1 comments

Go ahead and add Illustration to my title friends. Below you will find my most labor intensive concert poster to date.

Everything on here is hand illustrated, except for the header bar and the Kilns Concert Series logo. After everything was drawn I converted it into digital versions of each speaker cab item individually so I could play with the colors in the final copy. If you are in Bend on Sunday, June 21 head over to the Kilns and check these guys out. I saw them last fall and they are great. Sadly, I will not be there.

1 Comment

  1. nealbuto On July 6, 2009 at 10:25 PM

    Anthony. I'm diggin' the retro vibe and typographic experiment. Something about grueling hours of wanting to kill oneself, drinking loads of coffee, designing and the end result being a beautiful poster all seems to make sense. Or we're just plain nuts. Anyway, keep the great designs coming, eh.

    —Neal

    BTW-Check out the website of my professor//great friend Michael who was in Portland giving a lecture 2 weeks ago. He's been on target with his latest poster designs. Won 2009 HOW magazine award. Inspiring nonetheless.

    www.cutupculture.com