Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Friday night we officially opened up the studio to the public during Downtown Bend's First Friday Art Walk. Below you will find a few pictures of the space, including the little desk lamp I made myself. The A and the Q hanging on the poster wire were from an old shop sign and are going to be used as a dry erase board. The skateboard was an old painting I did in college. I never was god at riding them, but I guess I make them look nice. The pipe below was a nice little gift from my dad, so it was nice to have a little bit of him there too. That black Canon was my first SLR, which belonged to my grandpa. Hey, I like my family.


The gray walls will prevent against color cast when working, which is the symbolic reason behind choosing it for my brand. I am really looking forward to bringing future branding clients up there and being able to show them a practical example of how there is more to a brand than just a logo. I design in a very architectural way, so I chose to decorate with raw materials and clean lines that reflect my very Swiss influenced style. Oh, and who can pass up an exposed brick wall? You just don't get those in Bend. It reminds me of Chicago and keeps me balanced.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On December 7, 2009 at 11:10 PM

    I really like the lamp. Congrats on the shop. I'm excited to see where this leads you Tony.

    -Chris

     
    David Amann On December 8, 2009 at 5:59 AM

    did this place is awesome!

    is it part of a larger studio shared with other artists or is this studio space just for you?

    so sweet, i wanna see it in person!